AREAS OF SPECIALTY
California Workplace Rataliation
It is illegal for employers to discriminate on the basis of race, age, sex or sexual orientation. It is also illegal for employers to retaliate when workers report or complain about employment discrimination.
Contact us to discuss a potential wrongful discharge case on the basis of alleged workplace retaliation. A few examples are as follows:
- You were let go, demoted or otherwise discriminated against at the workplace after you complained about a form of discrimination or refused to go along with illegal activity.
- You were retaliated against after you acted as a whistleblower (reporting or complaining about illegal activities).
- You were let go after you brought a legitimate complaint about your lack of paid meal times or break times.
- Your duties are removed or reduced or there was a material change in your job.
- Your duties were curtailed after you complained about nonpayment of overtime when due.
- You lost your job after filing a valid complaint of a hostile work environment.
- You experience retaliation because you were a witness for a co-employee that complained of harassment.
Workplace Retaliation Attorneys
We are well prepared, equipped and ready to vigorously represent employees who have been targeted with workplace retaliation.
LAW OFFICES OF
ERIC P. OREN INC.
Fresno, CA 93704
In Business Since 1982
The American Board of Trial Advocates